PLAST 2021: REGISTRATION IS OPEN
organization has begun of the principal European tradeshow in 2021 for the plastics and rubber industries
The world's first 3D-printed hot runner system
The new compact hot runner system H4070/... with additively manufactured manifold blocks has been added to HASCO's Multi Shot range.
Successful “open-heart surgery”
Schur Flexibles Benelux and Schur Flexibles Moneta have continued to increase their productivity in gravure printing with the latest register control systems from BST eltromat
LANXESS to become climate neutral by 2040
Specialty chemicals company LANXESS has set itself an ambitious climate protection target.
KHS presents the first recyclable juice bottle made of 100% rPET
There is an increasing demand from consumers and the beverage industry alike for packaging which saves on resources. Companies who design a container nowadays must also take its entire life cycle into account. KHS is addressing precisely this issue with its new Beyond Juice concept.
Sesotec under the Banner of "Circular Plastics Economy"
Enormous interest at the K trade fair - Video series, topic page and blog provide information on the subject of Circular Plastics Economy
Vecoplan develops highly efficient shredders for plastics recycling
Shredding of plastics for recycling: newly developed VIZ line is particularly flexible when it comes to cutting geometry.
PSE Europe 2019
Visitors can look forward to an impressive array of exhibitors and eventful programme
- New chairman of the Supervisory Board of BASF SE
- Covid-19 impacts on the European plastics industry
- M∙VERA® – Bioplastics for the European market
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- Bioplastics 2020-2025
- Biocomposite of the Year 2019
- Borealis delivers record year, continuing growth
- BASF: Sales and earnings in the 4th quarter
- Milacron's CIMCOOL Fluids introduces a new brand
- Koplas 2017: cost-effective injection moulding