“This is an unprecedented and challenging time. And yet the flexible packaging industry is as busy if not busier than ever. It’s important that we take this opportunity to communicate with our customers and show them the new technologies and applications that are available now and can help run their production more efficiently,” said Peter Steinbeck, Managing Partner at W&H.
The three hour Virtual Expo will highlight 30 minute machine demonstrations from the W&H Printing Innovation Center, including the NOVOFLEX II flexographic press featuring the new RUBY IoT system for analyzing production data as well as the HELIOSTAR II gravure press.
A number of technical sessions will be offered, including:
For flexible packaging printers
- Handling solutions on the NOVOFLEX II with print Inspection from RUBY Check
For industrial sack producers
- Hidden potential in production data with RUBY Track
- Printing for industrial sacks with the FLEXA II press
- Heavy duty sack film on the OPTIMEX II FFS blown film line
For film extruders
- ALL PE pouch film on the VAREX II blown film line with MDO
- Heavy-duty sack film on the OPTIMEX II FFS blown film line
For paper bag producers
- Paper bag production with W&H subsidiary GARANT
And more ...
- Improve customer service with REMOTE SUPPORT
The W&H Virtual Expo will live stream the program at several times on both days to accommodate visitors from different countries and time zones.